IP68 Liquid Light™ Spot
Filling a niche in the architectural lighting market, the Liquid Light™ Spot fixture is ideal for niche and well applications that are subject to submersion. Designed for the world’s most extravagant water features, this light provides twice as much illumination as any in-grade LED landscape fixture on the market. IP68 rated, this fixture eliminates concerns of water intrusion, and addresses the issue of thermal management with integral sensor protection and heat dispersion technology for optimal performance.
Liquid Color™ and Liquid Light™
The new Fountain People Liquid Color™ and Liquid Light™ products have been engineered with the greatest number of features that make it the most versatile and effective underwater light fixture on the world market. Fountain People are the originators of the annular-shaped light, which has revolutionized LED fountain lighting technology.
There are many reasons why Liquid Color™ and Liquid Light™ are superior to their competition.
- -Liquid Color™ can provide up to 16.7 million RGB additive colors and is up to 10 times brighter than its predecessors.
- -Liquid Light™ and Liquid Color™ are ETL listed, RoHs compliant and ideal for architectural and entertainment industries.
- -Liquid Light™ 5,300ºK LED thermally efficient fixture is ideal for dry or underwater application.
- -Unlike other companies, our light does not require proprietary controls.
- -We have a variety of lighting fixtures and housing that allow for a wide range of applications: waterfalls, varying nozzle effects, wall washes or spot lights.
- -All of our lights are IP68, which allows them to be fully submersible. So with Liquid Color™ and Liquid Light™ you are getting the quality of a fountain light without sacrificing lumen output due to heat related issues known with LED technology.
- -The advanced thermal heat dispersion design and light adjustability allow for wet or dry application.
- -It is now easy to retrofit existing fixtures with new LED technology because Liquid Light™ and Liquid Color™ allow you to use existing wires, conduits and junction boxes without additional control wires.