Type and Tank Size
Not all options are available in certain vault configurations. For equipment specification data, or configuration and design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heavy-duty FRP enclosure with 2” floor drain.
• Structurally engineered and certified for in-ground installation.
• Thermally protected pumps.
• Forced air ventilation system.
• Lockable lid with lock-open arm, stainless steel lock hasp, and stainless steel hinge.
• Wall mounted maintenance procedures for all equipment.
• Stainless steel floor door.
• 25 or 50 square foot cartridge filter with spare filter element.
• CPL-3000T Fountain Control Panel
• ¾” water fill station with solenoid valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib.
• 1” water fill station with solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib.
• Silver ion water treatment system.
Options are not available in all vault configurations. For equipment specification data or design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email@example.com.
The AC Vault is designed to provide a selection of equipment options that will meet the needs of most small to medium fountain installations. Top access and an efficient design make it easy to adjust, service, or repair.