Type and Tank Size
Not all options are available in certain vault configurations. For equipment specification data, or configuration and design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heavy-duty FRP enclosure.
• Structurally engineered and certified for in-ground installation.
• Thermally protected pumps.
• Forced air ventilation system.
• Automatic sump pump.
• Lockable lid with lock-open arm, stainless steel lock hasp, and stainless steel hinge.
• Stainless steel anchors and tie-down cables.
• Wall mounted maintenance procedures for all equipment.
• Stainless steel floor door.
• Main pump strainers.
• Choice of 16” or 19” sand filter with multi-port valve or 50 to 120 square foot cartridge filter with spare filter element.
• ‘Pop-up’ UL Listed control panel for full system control.
• Pressure and vacuum gauges.
• ¾” water fill station with solenoid valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• 1”- 1½” water fill station with solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• Silver ion water treatment system.
• Ozonation systems.
• Low pressure shut-off.
Options are not available in all vault configurations. For equipment specification data or design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email@example.com.
The cost-effective B Vault offers the equipment selection and performance of much larger vaults. Access is through the top hatch for maintenance, adjustment, or repair.