The C Vault offers higher volume recirculation pumps with motorized filtration. It is designed primarily for flooded end suction pumps with strainers, as appropriate to the water feature design. It is easy to enter for maintenance or repair.
Not all options are available in certain vault configurations. For equipment specification data, or configuration and design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heavy-duty FRP enclosure.
• Structurally engineered and certified for in-ground installation.
• Full electrical clearance per NEC Standards.
• Thermally protected pumps.
• Forced air ventilation system.
• Automatic sump pump.
• Interior heavy-duty light fixtures.
• OSHA approved fiberglass ladder.
• Non-skid rubber floor mat.
• Lockable lid with lock-open arm, stainless steel lock hasp, and stainless steel hinge.
• Stainless steel anchors and tie-down cables.
• Wall mounted maintenance procedures for all equipment.
• Stainless steel floor door.
• Hatch extensions.
• Main pump strainers.
• Choice of 18” or 24” sand filter with multi-port valve or 50 to 300 square foot cartridge filter with spare filter element.
• ‘Pop-up’ UL Listed control panel for full system control.
• Pressure and vacuum gauges.
• 3/4” water fill station with solenoid valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• 1”- 2” water fill station with solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• Fully automated water treatment systems.
• Silver ion water treatment system.
• Ozonation systems.
• Low pressure shut-off.
• Maintenance monitors and alarms.
Options are not available in all vault configurations. For equipment specification data or design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email@example.com.