Type and Tank Size
Not all options are available in certain vault configurations. For equipment specification data, or configuration and design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email us at email@example.com.
• Heavy-duty FRP enclosure with 2” floor drain.
• Structurally engineered and certified for in-ground installation.
• Thermally protected pumps.
• Forced air ventilation system.
• Lockable lid with lock-open arm, stainless steel lock hasp, and stainless
• Stainless steel anchors and tie-down cables.
• Wall mounted maintenance procedures for all equipment.
• Stainless steel floor door.
• Main pump strainers.
• Choice of 18”, 24”, or 30” sand filter with multi-port valve or 25 or 50 square foot cartridge filter with spare filter element.
• ‘Pop-up’ UL Listed control panel for full system control.
• Pressure and vacuum gauges.
• 3/4” water fill station with solenoid valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• 1”- 2” water fill station with solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• Silver ion water treatment system.
• Ozonation systems.
• Low pressure shut-off.
• Automatic sump pump.
Options are not available in all vault configurations. For equipment specification data or design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The versatile D Vault has been designed to offer a wider selection of recirculation pumps and filtration equipment and controls than our smaller vaults. Full top access to all equipment makes this unit east to adjust, maintain, or repair.