Type and Tank Size
Not all options are available in certain vault configurations. For equipment specification data, or configuration and design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heavy-duty FRP enclosure.
• Structurally engineered and certified for in-ground installation.
• Full electrical clearance per NEC Standards.
• Thermally protected pumps.
• Forced air ventilation system.
• Automatic sump pump.
• Interior heavy-duty light fixtures.
• OSHA approved fiberglass ladder.
• Non-skid rubber floor mat.
• Lockable lid with lock-open arm, stainless steel lock hasp, and stainless steel hinge.
• Stainless steel anchors and tie-down cables.
• Wall mounted maintenance procedures for all equipment.
• Stainless steel floor door.
• Hatch extensions.
• Main pump strainers.
• Choice of 18” or 24” sand filter with multi-port valve or 50 to 300 square foot cartridge filter with spare filter element.
• ‘Pop-up’ UL Listed control panel for full system control.
• Pressure and vacuum gauges.
• 3/4” water fill station with solenoid valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• 1”- 2” water fill station with solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve, water hammer arrestor, and hose bib with hose.
• Fully automated water treatment systems.
• Silver ion water treatment system.
• Ozonation systems.
• Low pressure shut-off.
• Maintenance monitors and alarms.
Options are not available in all vault configurations. For equipment specification data or design assistance, contact us at (512)392-1155 or email@example.com.
The versatile E Vault is designed to incorporate a full selection of controls, recirculation pumps, filtration, and water treatment systems. Top hatch ladder access and efficient interior layout make it easy to maintain.