Single Function Water Level Control
The RW-56-1 is designed to use a resistive type probe with no moving parts.
• Single function operation – water fill or low water cut-off.
• Housed in a NEMA-4X enclosure.
• Operates on 100-240 volt, 50 or 60 hertz power.
• Provides a safe 10 volt signal to sensor probe.
• Sensor is replaceable and may be trimmed to set water level.
• Supplied with 100 feet of sensor wire.
• Probe housing is cast bronze and copper with red brass vent and equalizer tubes.
• Pre-wired and tested.
• Requires a 120 VAC Class A GFCI protected power supply in the USA.
• Underwriters Laboratories Listed for safety.